The practice provides all essential medical services that surgeries are contracted to provide under the NHS new General Medical Services contract (nGMS). The practice, however, aims to provide the maximum possible health care to its patients and therefore also offers a numbers of NHS qualifying additional services. Please see the full list of services below.
The surgery also provides a number of non-NHS services, please click here for more details.
Full List of NHS Services
- Alcohol Services
- Anti-Coagulation Initiation and Monitoring
- Baby Clinic inc Health Visiting
- Cervical Cytology Screening
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Vaccinations Service
- Chronic Disease Management inc Asthma, Cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Mental Health and Stroke and TIA
- Contraception Services inc Emergency Contraception
- Dietary Advice Services
- Family Planning and Preconception Advice
- Goserlin Administration
- Influenza (Flu) and Pnuemoccocal Vaccinations
- Joint Injections
- Learning Disability Services
- Mental Health Services
- Minor Injury Treatment
- Near Patient Testing Services
- New Patient Health Checks
- Phlebotomy Service
- Post Surgical Wound Care Management
- Rheumatology Monitoring Services
- Sexual Health Services
- Travel Vaccinations
- Well Man Clinic inc Health MOT
- Well Woman Clinic inc Health MOT
If you feel that you could benefit from one of the above services please contact the surgery for further details.
If you feel that you require a service that is not listed above then please call us and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs or advise you about how your required service can be accessed.